Pan Card Correction

So you lose your Pan Card or somehow want to make some changes in your existing PAN Card. Income Tax Department allow you to change the Pan Card in case correction needs to be done.  While applying for changes or correction in Pan card, applicant will have to make sure to follow below process.

a) Applicant will have to go through below given URL and fill up online form for PAN Change request.

b) While submitting online form, if it shows any error then appropriate message will appear on screen.

c) If at any stage during filling up PAN form any change needs to be done then you can always choose EDIT option.

d) You will notice * mark on to the form, that means that particular filed is mandatory.

e) If applicant want to cancel his / her Pan then he / she will have to fill up all mandatory fields (*) into the form.  On item no. 10, you will have to enter your PAN Card that you want to cancel and select the appropriate check box located on left side.


Payment Details for Changes or Correction in Pan Card

For Pan Card Correction below charges are applicable.

For resident in India, processing fee for Pan Application is Rs 94 /-.


You will also have to submit your Identity Proof, submit any one of the below details for Pan card correction:

Address Proof is also required:

Address for Change in Pan Card

Sapphire Chambers, Near Baner Telephone Exchange,
City: Pune
Pin Code: 411045

Phone: 020 – 27218080 (Mumbai)
Fax: 020 27218081


Complete  guidelines on Pan Card Change: Read here.

More information in English: Read here.

More information in Hindi: Read here.

Download Pan Card Correction Form (in PDF): Download

Comments are closed.