PAN card is a unique number which is given to every citizen of India. This card is issued by the government of India and it gives every individual an unique identity. Every person who is a citizen of this country must have a PAN card so that he can be recognized as the citizen of this country.
- The pan card can be filled online as well as from the government office.
- When you are filling the PAN card online then the screen will show all the data that you have filled and it will be displayed as well.
- When one fills the form an approval for the same will be displayed in the screen and the 15 digit number will be given to you.
- One must have two colored photo and the photo must be recent.
- There has to be thumb impression as well as a signature of the candidate on the form.
The fee of the PAN card id Rs 96 which includes a service tax of 12.36%
If the person is staying outside India (NRI) then the fee for the PAN card is Rs 962 which includes the service tax.
May 31st, 2012 by PanCard | Comments (2)